The global Electronic Warfare Market size reached USD 17.72 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising investment in defense sector and foreign intelligence platforms is driving market revenue growth.
Electronic warfare significantly contributes towards Information Operations (IO) by using wide range of techniques to disrupt, shape, and exploit adversary use of electromagnetic spectrum. In addition, it protects freedom of action and increases dependence on that spectrum. Various characteristics of electronic warfare such as detection, disruption, destruction, deception, and denial are driving market growth. Disruption indicates ability to degrade enemy’s control to prohibit attacks on friendly forces, while deception signifies utilization of electromagnetic spectrum to confuse adversaries.
The Global Electronic warfare market Report, published by Emergen Research, offers an -wide assessment of the Electronic warfare market, which is inclusive of the most crucial factors contributing to the growth of the Electronic warfare market. The latest research report comprises an extensive analysis of the micro- and macro-economic indicators that influence the global market development during the forecast period of 2020-2030. The current trends of the Electronic warfare market, combined with a wide array of growth opportunities, key drivers, restraints, challenges, and other critical aspects, have been vividly detailed in the Electronic warfare market report. Furthermore, the report takes into account various market dynamics, which, in turn, generate a plethora of developmental prospects for the leading players involved in the of the Electronic warfare market.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/337
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Electronic Warfare (EW) equipment segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. Among various EW equipment, electromagnetic shielding helps communication channels to stay open. Certain devices interfere with Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) or Electromagnetic Interference (EMI). Electromagnetic shielding isolates military networks from foreign militaries and civilians’ networks and benefits military teams by protecting integrity of their system. This further results in elimination of jammed signals.
- Electronic Support (ES) segment revenue is expected to grow at a steady rate over the forecast period due to technological advancements in Signals Intelligence (SIGINT). Technological advances have led to increased adoption of SIGINT in military applications as these are equipped with upgraded sensors, cameras, Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR), and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) systems. It helps to gather raw intelligence, and after translating and interpreting, it provides meaningful insights for decision-making.
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electronic-warfare-market
The Electronic Warfare research report also includes an insightful study of the prominent players of the industry along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. This assists the readers and business owners in formulating strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
The key companies studied in the Electronic Warfare report are:
Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman, BAE Systems, Thales Group, Leonardo, Boeing, Collins Aerospace, General Dynamics Corporation, and SAAB
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/337
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is segmented into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American nations closely followed by European countries. Asia Pacific is expected to show a significant growth owing to recent advancements and rising investments in the RD sector.
Emergen Research has segmented global Electronic Warfare Market on the basis of component, platform, capability, application, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Electronic Warfare Equipment
- Radar Warning Receiver (RWR)
- Laser Warning Systems (LWS)
- Identification Friend or FOE (IFF) Systems
- IR Missile Warning System
- Direction Finders (DF)
- Directed Energy Weapons (DEW)
- Anti-radiation Missile
- Countermeasure Dispenser System (CMDS)
- Directional Infrared Countermeasures (DIRCM)
- Self-protection EW Suite
- Electromagnetic Shielding / Hardening
- Counter UAV System
- Emission Control
- Interference Mitigation
- Electronic Warfare Operational Support
- Electronic Warfare Equipment
- Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Capability Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Electronic Support (ES)
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
- Communication Intelligence (COMINT)
- Electronic Intelligence (ELINT)
- Electronic Attack (EA)
- Electronic Protection (EP)
- Electronic Support (ES)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Military Commands
- Routine Operations
- Emergency Services
- Homeland Security Cyber Protection
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below:
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Electronic Warfare Market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/337
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @ https://www.emergenresearch.com
HVAC Filters Market
Cyber Security Market
Virtual Reality Market
Facial Recognition Market
IoT Connectivity Market
Cold Chain Monitoring Market
Smart Lighting Market
Smart Speaker Market
Battery Pack Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-electronic-warfare-market